Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cloudy shapes


On my daughter's Facebook page, she posted the picture above showing a dog/cloud, and wondering whether it was Photoshopped. It's very clever, so I said I would do one as well. Being a poodle person, I chose one as my 'doggy cloud', and see below for my effort.

It takes a while copying, cloning and pasting sections, but I'm pleased with the result.

 

I have just bought a new pen tablet and am looking forward to it arriving next week. My old one became obsolete as I updated computers and operating systems, and they never updated their drivers. 

I am really looking forward to having one again, because I want to do digital art and maybe translate it onto canvas in paint.

2 comments:

Ann ODyne said...

it is absolutely poodley perfect..

David Hockney immediately made art on his iPhone. no boundaries.
X X X

Robyn Rinehart Art said...

I have just looked him up! He's doing great little drawings with his one.

Wonderful! I am going to Europe this year and will be drawing along the way, and was intending to buy an iPad, so will use that! Thank you so much for your information. :0)