Friday, February 1, 2008

Another one! I am sooooo lucky today......

I'm gonna be real rich...........

"Dear Friend,
Greetings!
Do accept my apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics, I want to introduce myself and this business opportunity to you. My name is Barrister Frank James, a solicitor at law. I wish to know if we can work together.

I would like you to stand as the next of kin to my deceased client who made some deposits to a bank. He died without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate.

Fortunately, I am the processing attorney so it will be very easy to make you become his official next of kin. If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you comprehensive details on what we are to do.

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Barrister Frank James,
frankjames52000@yahoo.co.jp

Greetings!"

"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold. "
... Leo Tolstoy

1 comment:

Ann ODyne said...

Those 3rdWorld scammers
are so funny.
After we stop laughing at
their misunderstanding of whitey's mind-set, we then realise that plenty of really stupid people actually FALL FOR IT, and their right to vote, drive, and breed should be revoked.